Here is a sweet short story about Kelly Sanders, a volunteer orphanage worker who’s past tragedy has left permanent scars; and Marc Stevenson, the firefighter who can rescue Kelly from a tree, but who refuses to rescue her heart from the pain of the past despite the magnetism that draws them together. Unknown to both of them is a mischief making orphan, who has plans to rescue them and their future!
This is the first story I’ve read by Susette Williams. It was a ‘short story’ and though enjoyable, it left me wanting more details of the happily ever after ending. Perhaps Ms. Williams will update this sweet read with a full-detail version in the future.
So this wraps up the Love Blossom set of Christian, springtime, romance stories. Check out my reviews for the seven authors included in the set:
- Kimberly Rae Jordan A Handful of Flowers
- Narelle Atkins The Bridesmaid’s Hero
- Autumn Macarthur A Lesson in Love
- Lynette Sowell Spring at the Barncastle
- Jan Thompson Walk You There
- Marion Ueckermann A Match for Magnolia
- Susette Williams Spring Break
The set was only $2.99 on amazon.com as of May 25, 2016, or free on Kindle Unlimited.
I did receive an advanced reader copy of this set in exchange for my honest review.